Monday, April 18, 2016

Exploring tools

As I have created videos on the tools for ActivInspire, I have had to use some tools that I either don't usually use or that are new to me due to how I have created flipcharts in the past.  I feel excited to share ActivInspire with people since it is something that has helped me present information more easily to students as well as given me the opportunity to present lesson within a technological framework that more readily reflects the choices students make with their downtime-using some kind of screen.  I am learning about new ways to make flipcharts and really having to think about how I could use the tools to engage my students more.  This has been such a valuable project in making me look at how I use technology as well as how I teach.

No comments:

Post a Comment