Wednesday, April 20, 2016

The next piece

Yesterday I was at school preparing for the next few weeks and ran into the IT department head.  He told me that the ipads that the PTF has bought for the first grade should be configured and available as soon as we go back to school after vacation.  This information will give me the next page that I will work on for this blog, using ipads in the classroom.  I have only had my personal ipad for a few weeks and have not used it very much.  I am now going to have to start learning about how to use it, what apps will be useful in our classrooms and figure out how to use apple classroom.

Another piece of information that I was given is that the Classflow tool that is at the top of flipcharts works with ipads!  Once I have experience in working with ipads, I can send questions to the kids using this tool and they can answer using their ipads.  I can't wait to try it.  (I'm also hoping to find a way to send a version of the phonics lessons to their ipads so they can practice dragging and dropping the words into the correct heading.)

1 comment:

  1. I cannot wait until you figure out how to use the apple classroom and show us! That will make a fabulous tool in our classrooms.

    ReplyDelete